I have been a Teacher’s Assistant for the following courses:
– graduate course Advanced Semantics (24.973) at MIT (Instructor: Martin Hackl)
– the undergraduate course Introduction to Linguistics (24.900) at MIT (Instructor: David Pesetsky).
– the undergraduate course Field Methods in Linguistics at MIT (Language: Wolof, Instructor: Adam Albright), Fall 2018.
– Introduction to Syntax (Instructor: Sabine Iatridou). The 2nd Crete Summer School of Linguistics, 2018.
– Introduction to formal semantics (Instructor: Sergei Tatevosov). NY-St. Petersburg Institute of Linguistics, Cognition and Culture, 2016.
– Introduction to formal semantics (Instructors: Philippe Schlenker & Sergei Tatevosov). NY-St. Petersburg Institute of Linguistics, Cognition and Culture, 2015.
I have also co-taught an introductory course on generative grammar for schoolchildren:
– (with Andrey Zavgorodny) Introduction to the generative syntax, Seminar for schoolchildren at the Department of Structural and Applied Linguistics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Sept. 2013 – May 2014 (two semesters).